CALL: THIS-1-SECURE (844-717-3287)
- Led team to run cat5e cabling and terminations. Implemented a fax server to turn the entire division (which previously handled ~500 faxes daily) paperless.
- Brought down the old network, ensuring integrity and security of data, and transferred all information to a new office location
CXP Datacenter – Currently TierPoint Datacenters, Jacksonville, Florida
- In collaboration with CEO, built a managed service division for the 2nd largest data center in Florida (120K ft.2. Led team to install 9K+ ft. of cat5e cable, 500+ ft of audio/video cables, NOC workstations, rear projection screens on glass walls, and Wi-Fi.
Dental Offices Contracts
- Consultation Services for dentist offices to install, service, rebuild, backup, and upgrade dental office and exam workstation and servers.
- We install and service printers, mount flat screen TV’s, server racks, patch panels, and office network cabling.
- We Service: DentriX – Dexis – Patterson Eaglesoft – PracticeWorks – Misys Tiger – Oral Sensors – Dexis Platinum Sensors
- Chosen to train and lead 50 other Field Engineers to provide technical support for the AT&T U-Verse technology roll-out throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and North Carolina for a period of two years.
- Oversaw central office updates, business office upgrades, and retail store display revamps to ensure the technology could be pushed to homes and businesses.
- Conducted weekly data backups – Technology was implemented flawlessly. AT&T’s engineers and customers were not impacted past scheduled downtime.
Home Depot, Target, CitiFinancial, HP, and Microsoft
- Scheduled, Installed and serviced stores’ wireless access points, printers, office PC’s and servers. Conducted register rebuilds,installed photo printing kiosks and Cisco switches.
- Simplified clients’ IT strategies by taking apart problems, streamlining processes, and implementing cost-saving solutions.
- Conducted installs, upgrades and responded to desktop and server requests for data centers, onsite client networks, and end user computing systems.
Datacenter Management – Datagram / Cogent
- ISP, collocation, and NOC support. Monitoring of data racks, servers, ethernet and fiber cross-connects, client onsite network support, and disaster recovery planning.
- Data/voice cabling, terminations, patch panel and server racks installs.
- Built network for MTV’s and Dr. Pepper’s “Band in a Bubble” project, which was launched without any glitches.
- Built network for the American Idol’s “Idol Challenge Contest,” which handled 5K+ votes/minute with no issues.
US Military Contracts Serviced:
US Marines – Parris Island – South Carolina
US Army – Fort Stewart – Georgia
National Security Agency – Georgia
JM Family Enterprises
Oversaw five of twelve company Headquarters buildings for the resolution of hardware, software and network problems.
Managed the IT Inventory in a 3000+ end user environment for the world’s largest Lexus Dealer and the #1 Toyota distributor.
Microsoft Small Business Specialist